6 Steps to Begin:
1. Get Book One Piano Recordings/CD and listen* to it in the background of daily life for 2-4 weeks!
2. Get the best piano possible, and tune it. Get an adjustable foot stool and adjustable bench. Don't be intimidated by the process of seeking a good instrument, there are many available for no or low-cost, including rentals.
3. Schedule your 1st short studio visit 15 minutes for parent and child.
4. Read short book on Suzuki philosophy, Nurtured by Love, by Shinichi Suzuki (for parent).
5. Schedule your Shadow** lessons for 2-4 weeks, parent and student together observing.
6. Schedule your parent education hour without your child.